Pakistan-China Bus Service has resumed service due to adverse weather conditions in Gilgit-Baltistan.
Pakistan – China bus service launched officially last year and become a reality under the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Project and allow passengers to travel to China / Pakistan easily by road for less.
Bus Services was launched by Shuja Express Which Cover One Way Journey approximately 30 hours of travel in two days and the passengers will get to enjoy the breathtaking scenery of northern Pakistan.
The bus will travel from Lahore’s Liberty to Kashgar, China.
Departure Days From Lahore Pakistan:
Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday,
Departure Days From Kashgar China:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Travel Documents Required:
- Valid NIC of Traveller
- Valid Visa of Traveller
- Valid Passport of Traveller
- Return Ticket of Traveller
- Cost of the one-way ticket (Lahore to Tashkurgan): PKR 13,000 per passenger seat
- Cost of a one-way ticket (Tashkurgan to Kahore): RMB600 per passenger seat
- Cost of two-way ticket: PKR 23,000 per passenger seat